So here’s the plan for the next few months. I’m like a shark: if I don’t keep moving, Immigration will get me and you’ll stop reading.
- October 25: Trona. Because I have a wedding invitation.
- November 13-25: New York. Because I have to go the dentist for the first time in fifteen months (eww).
- November 26-December 8: London. Because I want to play with Simon, Elly and Edward.
- December 9: Dublin. Because I have three babies to visit.
- December 15: Limerick. Because it’s home.
- March 17: New York. Because BA won’t sell cheap tickets one-way.